HOW IT WORKS:
- Order the number of boxes you need based on expected attendance. (Suggested: One box for up to 50 attendees.)
- When you place your order, the Colson Center will ship your Bookstore in a Box immediately. Start selling right away and get your congregation excited about attending the event!
- Your credit card will be charged on the Monday after the event, after you have collected monies from the sale of products.
- When your returns (if any) are received, your card will be credited for the items returned. You'll pay only for the items you have sold.
- Colson Center will pay for shipping to you! (Order Deadline: September 16.)
- Set your own price for the items on your book table. You may pass along your discount or charge more. It's up to you!
- Return unsold items within 2 weeks. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Download Instructions & Return Procedures and Tips for Hosting a Resource Table.
Click here to order
Doing the Right Thing Family / Individual Kit
Includes: 6 Individual DVDs and 1 Participant Guide.
This DVD curriculum is suitable for small group or classroom study. This DVD package set will examine and discuss questions such as:
- How did we get in to this mess?
- Is there truth or a moral law that we can all know?
- If we know that is right, can we do it?
- What does it mean to be human, and why does it matter?
- How do we rebuild and apply ethics and morality in the marketplace and public life?
Doing the Right Thing Group Kit
Includes: 6 Individual DVDs and 8 Participant Guides.
Doing the Right Thing Participants Guide Pack
Includes: 6 Individual Guides Per Pack.
In this powerful book, Colson and Fickett identify the unshakable tenets of the faith that Christians have believed through the centuries — truths that offer a ground for faith in uncertain times, hope and joy for those who despair, and reconciliation for a world at war with God and itself.
How Now Shall We Live?
Christianity is more than a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. It is also a worldview that answers life's basic questions and shows us how we should live as a result of those answers. How Now Shall We Live? equips Christians to confront false worldviews and live redemptively in contemporary culture.
From the New York Times bestselling author of Amazing Grace, a groundbreaking biography of Dietrich Bonhoeffer, one of the greatest heroes of the twentieth century, the man who stood up to Hitler. A definitive, deeply moving narrative, Bonhoeffer is a story of moral courage in the face of the monstrous evil that was Nazism. After discovering the fire of true faith in a Harlem church,Bonhoeffer returned to Germany and became one of the first to speak out against Hitler. As a double-agent, he joined the plot to assassinate the Fuhrer, and was hanged in Flossenberg concertration camp at age 39. Since his death, Bonhoeffer has grown to be one of the most fascinating, complex figures of the 20th century. Bonhoeffer presents a profoundly orthodox Christian theologian whose faith led him to boldly confront the greatest evil of the 20th century, and uncovers never-before-revealed facts, including the story of his passionate romance.
TrueU: Is the Bible Reliable?
From the creators of The Truth Project comes TrueU, an engaging DVD series that presents undeniable facts supporting a Christian worldview to equip youth to defend their faith, especially in public university. TrueU provides a life-long foundation to prepare students to enter and influence our culture with a confident biblical worldview and Christian values.
Is the Bible Reliable? provides life-changing biblical worlview facts with fascinating insights from the disciplines of archeology and history to affirm the Bible in the direct, trustworthy and unique written revelation of our Creator.
Doing the Right Thing Audio CD (free gift)
Complete audio recording of original Doing the Right Thing DVD featuring Chuck Colson, Robert George, Brit Hume and many more.
Back to top